Thursday, June 7, 2007

Going Nowhere Fast


Aint this some ish: PAW PAW, Mich. - A man was taken on a wild ride when his wheelchair became lodged in the grille of a semitrailer and was accidentally pushed down a highway for four miles at about 50 mph, authorities said.


The 21-year-old man, whose name was not released, was unharmed but was taken to a hospital as a precaution. He had been secured to his wheelchair by a seat belt.
“The man spilled his soda pop, but he wasn’t upset,” said Sgt. Kathy Morton of the Michigan State Police.


This nucca was ROLLING. I wish I could have seen his face rolling down the highway at 50 mph. Smoke must have been coming off of them tires. I am so wrong for this but at least he wasn't hurt. All I'm hearing is Riding Dirty playing in my head because some how I am seeing in his face that he must have shit on himself.

No comments: