Friday, May 25, 2007

Ain't Nuthin' Like the Make Up Sex

I read on several sites today the Lil Wayne and Trina had a make out session at one of his shows. It seems that Weezy F Baby was performing a song called of all things Prostitute and Trina was in attendance so being the smooove playa that he is he turned to her and said, Even if you are a Prostitute (giggles) I would still love you (or something to that effect) and she came on stage doing her Here we Go bit, blah, blah, blah, whatever is how it goes but I digress. Well Trina forgot the words, they had the I'm so in love stare down and then proceeded to swap spit on stage in front of the whole audience. I even heard that tears were flowing from Weezy, Trina and they fans. All I got to say is ain't Black love grand. Where the heck were the cameras? I would have loved to see this ish. I got goosebumps.

No comments: