Friday, July 6, 2007

How We Gonna Stay Fresh?

It seems that "Daddy" ( I can only imagine that's what they call him) has cut off the cash flow to his freeloading kids. Hell naw I ain't talking about Jigga. He to busy luxuriating with LaBron and Larry Johnson to monitor what Bleek an nem is spending. I am talking about Currrrtis.
I was over at ballerstatus.com and peeped that he is cutting the apron strings which will make all his flunkies do work. Fif said "I broke it down," he recalls. "I told them I wouldn't be assisting them financially anymore. Pretty much I was telling them I wouldn't be there. [In the past] they'd make a lot of money and spend a lot of money and have me there to fix it. "I looked around the room, and I was the only person with G-Unit sneakers on. But they were being paid," he added. "It had become the norm for the check to come, but they were no longer wearing the clothes."

SMH @ "I was the only person with G-Unit sneakers on." Come on Curtis, who wants to wear G-Unit when there is FUBU, bitch.

To read more check out ballerstatus.com. You will notice, missing from the meeting was Passa Mase and Tony Yayo. Why Olivia was there was beyond me. I have my theory on those three but I'm not saying.

No comments: