Friday, April 13, 2007

JUST SAYING!


Jawn had a I Can't Say Names article on his Buzz regarding a certain R&B singer quitting the music business to enroll in nursing school. Okay here is where it gets interesting. He had a list of names that included, Tierra Marie, Sharissa, Shae Jones, Ashanti and Solange Knowles listed to vote on which one you thought it was. I'm just saying Jawn, where was the all of the above button cause in my very honest opinion four out of the five could flip burgers, anything may be an improvement than any of them singing. WHAT? I'M JUST SAYING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the h*ll you just said, I must be slow.

Anonymous said...

it's probably Tierra marie... she hasn't had a song out in a minut e and.. she just graduated highschool...

Anonymous said...

you have a pic up or Rhianna instead of Tierra marie

Theresnowrongway said...

Thanks anonymous about the pic. I looked up Tierra and Rhianna came up. Still fits though, I think. LOL!