Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Randomness


It's been pretty slow in the world of entertainment here lately. So I figure I will post some random ish today. The rich must be hibernating because no one has showcased any real ignorance in the past few days or it may be not newsworthy. So if you care.


I wasn't going to entertain the Tony Yayo saga and his man-handling of Jimmy Henchmen's 14 year old son. But...there was a protest in New York yesterday April 2 to boycott G-Unit, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo in front of Universal records where protesters consisting of mainly Hip Hop fans and activist smashed CDs and ripped G-Unit tee-shirts to shreds while donning Ban 50 shirts and carrying Save Our Kids signs. Of course Rev Al Sharpton was on hand to offer some words of well...I don't know. It didn't make any sense to me and I quote "We put the i-n-g in your bling bling and we can take the i-n-g out of your bling bling. HUNH! Well none-the-less it was a peaceful demonstration. No one was hurt except for 50 Cent who seems to be dragged all up and through this. I don't know what he expects. He is the boss and Yayo is his toy soldier. It doesn't matter to me why it all went down, the fact remains is somebody needs to be held accountable and this is just one more fact to post up that some Hip Hop artist don't care about kids that buy their music. Yayo should have been banned along time ago for that damn So Seductive song...dancing like Flava Flav and for saying "Ladies tell the truth. You know I'm cute." SMDH. Lock him up and throw away the key.

No comments: