Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Network TV Threw Me Under The Bus


Okay! Whose bright idea was it to put Sopranos on at the same time as Desperate Housewives. (no my cheap ass don't have Tivo) damn all of that. Be sensitive....or just use common sense. I know, I know.. I'm ranting, they will show Sopranos at least a dozen times and I can watch Desperate Housewives on abc.com, but oh well whatever to all that Sopranos won. I done dragged myself from under the bus. A little bruised I might add but at least I found my solution. My point to all of this was... Sopranos Final Season, 8 episodes only premiering April 8 @ 9pm. If the final episode was like the season finale to the last one. I will cancel my HBO subscription until the Wire comes on, no wait Entourage, umm no Big Love. All damn, I got issues. Fuggidaboudit!

No comments: